• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Powder coating

A
Jan 24, 2008
Hey guys and gals I know that some where in the forums I have seen info on powder coating. I am down here on the peninsula and was wanting to take and have my exaust and y pipe powder coated is this even possible and if so where can a guy get this done at in a fairly quick time frame. Thanx in advance.

A
Jan 24, 2008
Ceramic coating

Thank you for the correction in the start of this thread. I did mean to ask about the ceramic coatings not the powder coatings. Thanks for the info will call them in the morrning.

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Don't let 23 posts fool ya ~ some guys are lurkers ;) ;)

He does a discount for Snowesters too... last set we had done was $131 for the pipe and y pipe.

Well worth the drive to Advanced ~ Mark is a great guy and takes good care of his customers!!

892-3200

P
Dec 11, 2007
Anchorage, AK
Advanced Powder coating - 907-892-3200

These are good people. They are fast and do very nice work. Here is a pic of a set of pipes they did for me. These were used and in rough shape.
006.jpg

A
Jan 24, 2008
Going up on monday in the am from soldotna

Just a heads up for any one here in Soldotna. I am going to make a trip to Wasilla on Monday to drop off exaust parts at Advanced powder coatings in Wasilla. If any one needs something haulded up or brought back from there let me know you have a couple of days. Just going straight up and straight back will be a quick trip.

Reactions: EB2000
Premium Features