• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris xlt triple 600 and 580 engine and parts!

B

boarderking01

Dec 4, 2010
grand lake co
okay so i have a ton of parts and a complete Polaris 600 sled. these are the triples. i believe the complete sled is a 95 the block in it says 598cc or whatever even though i believe it was original 580. it does have a fresh rebuilt top end. i do have a complete other sled that is the 97 triple rmk extra ten sled but has no engine in it currently. (was in the process of rebuilding one when father passed) so i have complete parts for whatever on these sleds. the engines i have out i have two they both (if my mind is working) where the 598cc bottoms ends (telling by the serial numbers) they are out and in pieces one with the bottom end cracked and needs new bearings and the other bottom end not cracked and was rebuilding the top end but after sitting a year with no top end has seized. (must need bearings again) i have a all the parts to rebuild the top end brand new. i just do not have the time to put this sled back together or anything. they are in grand lake Colorado. as is all the parts. i currently live in Denver so if you want to look at them id have to meet ya up there. also there is a trailer i would like to get rid of as well. give me a call or pm me on here what you want or if you want it all and how much your willing to pay. I'm eager to get rid of these fast to someone who can use the parts or possibly rebuild.
my number is 3034347125.

Premium Features