• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris VES help.

S
Dec 6, 2019
I recently cleaned out my VES valves, one of which was rough. My main concern is I cant find upgrades for the guillotines and theres no vacuums lines or hookups o. The housings. 2003 just engine vacuums operated???

Kd2006

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2013
North Central Montana
Someone at some time made stainless steel guillotines for that sled. I remember reading about it here. I run the same thing. I replace my bellows every two years or so and always keep a spare one on hand. A little emery cloth to take the crap off and I run fine.

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
You should be able to just copy the part number (item 17) into google and purchase the kit from wherever you prefer. I don't think you can buy just a guillotine, have to get the kit.

1580239423681.png
1580239379949.png

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
The VES valves are operated by pressure from the engine thru a small hole in the cylinder jug. The nipples on the valves ( vent nipples) with vacuum hoses went to a switch that was electronically controlled by engine rpm. Putting caps on the nipples will just allow the VES valves to be controled by engine pressure and not the electronics---- they usually run better that way (nipples capped off) simple vacuum cap and small tie wrap) . Diffrent color springs are avaliable to control opening.

exhaust%20valve%20001.JPG VES_Porrt.jpg

Premium Features