• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris series 8 2.75 track

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
Seems to me that if your not happy with this track not being fully clipped, you could finish the job and clip it yourself in about an hour and cost less than $40 and gain the longevity and track protection/life that a lot of us really want.
gtwitch in wyoming

Matthew runge

Goldy
Premium Member
Oct 5, 2018
Minnesota
That is a good point and I am definitely considering. I never heard I would be fully clipped I just never looked into it and am going for long track live longevity on this new series 8 to be as good or better than the 2.6 that is known to be a great track

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Was anyone seeing wear on the non-clipped sections after Polaris moved the clips to the track paddles? That seemed to solve the issue from what I saw

Sierra G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2017
Was anyone seeing wear on the non-clipped sections after Polaris moved the clips to the track paddles? That seemed to solve the issue from what I saw

My 2017 with 3 inch paddles wore out fast where they clipped the wrong lugs. My 2019 2.6 has barely any wear with 1400 miles.

Mxracer39

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2014
Maine
This may just be my personal experience, but I think that snow conditions and being diligent with using scratchers on low snow trails plays role in this track wear

Premium Features