• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Rebates for 2010' DEEP SNOW SLEDS

Does anyone know if polaris is going to be having any rebates for the 2010' deep snow sleds anytime soon? I can find a 2009 leftover new summit xp 800 146 for a couple hundred dollars more than a 2010 rmk 600 144, but if polaris will be having rebates coming up soon the rmk 600 144 will be my choice.

Thanks

as of right now polaris's programs/rebates go till 11/30/2009, but i bet if you wait till Dec. your local dealer or polaris they will get pretty creative with there priceing. up here in mn it is pretty hard to get msrp on machines-we basically sell them at cost and make 3-4hundo no them. we try and make all the money on parts & service.

I've had a couple of dealers tell me there is a $300 rebate OR a 2nd year engine warranty on 2010 RMK's. I don't believe this is shown on Polaris's website, however.

do vs, poo

The other thing you should consider is that the 09 summit is a pig to lay over and side hill with, from experience.

Talking to the skidoo guy, at haydays they did admit that the 09 was lacking in drive ability so they for 10 the reworked the rear skid with a better approach angle and a reworked front end both made to be more like the polaris ride quality.

Premium Features

Back