• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris just released them this mornning....RZR 4 Turbo and RZR4 Highlifter

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
http://www.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-side-by-side

RZR4 1k Turbo. 13.5" of ground clearance.
attachment.php

RZR4 1k Highlifter (naturally aspirated). 15" of ground clearance.

attachment.php

HAHAHAHA....VERY NICE!!!

low-3q.jpg highlifter.jpg

Last edited:
Not quite sure why there is this rage with these 4 seaters.... It's like hitting a fat girl, yeah its something to ride, but need something smaller and faster.

Just saying.

BTW Scott I haven't been on the forums in quite some time but its still good to see the modular icon still being used HAHA!

Since Yamaha announce the yxz, I can't get excited about any of the others.

Not quite sure why there is this rage with these 4 seaters.... It's like hitting a fat girl, yeah its something to ride, but need something smaller and faster.

Me either! I have ridden both the UTVs and the ATVs. Went with the ATV. Much smaller, lighter, faster, more maneuverable, can use all ATV trails, cost WAY less. Less weight to haul. Fits in my little enclosed trailer. Life is good =)

Haha, frickinA MACH Z MISSILE, you old turd.

How ya doing, man?

The four seaters are awesome when you have a family
I wouldnt be out in the dunes... I'm in the mountains. I've been in aa 4 and a 2... Either are fine with me.

I have ridden both the UTVs and the ATVs. Went with the ATV. Much smaller, lighter, faster, more maneuverable, can use all ATV trails, cost WAY less. Less weight to haul. Fits in my little enclosed trailer. Life is good =)

I agree with your reasoning, until a passenger is brought into the equation.
I use mine as a substitute for my pickup, often times with a client or co-worker as a passenger.
2 guys in a side by side = OK
2 guys on an ATV = ghey

How ya doing, man?

I wouldnt be out in the dunes... I'm in the mountains. I've been in aa 4 and a 2... Either are fine with me.

Couldn't agree more. I've driven both the 1000 seater and 4 seater (non turbo) and they are both pretty fun!!!

Waiting now to test drive the two turbo models and of course a Yammi when they arrive!!

Seen a family out at St. Anothey dunes a couple years back in a 4 seater RZR with his wife and two younger kids in the back seat with all their safety gear on. When they stopped and took off their little helmets the smiles on the kids faces were priceless. That's when I understood the 4 seat concept. While it's not for me (no kids) I can see where they are cool for a family.

How ya doing, man?

I am doing good as usual. Nice to see some of the old names still on here. It's been a few years since I have logged on, but my username still works...

Been getting the itch to buy a sled and get back into it, so I am lurking in the shadows haha!

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bTIslFMbAqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="800" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U9gNEolPhJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 guys in a side by side = OK
2 guys on an ATV = ghey

LMAO! thats funny stuff right there!!

Good point on transporting a co-worker or client. I use mine almost exclusively for recreation - exploring in the mountain - and the sportsman 570 SP is a great fit. The side by sides are waaaayyy too big =)

We've been looking at the RZR for a while now and have test drove a few. We don't have kids but I actually found the four seater a little more fun for some reason. Having the ability to take others and enjoy a good time, just makes it little better. Whether it's a buddy with his kids, some friends or if the wife brings two other girlfriends it's all good. I guess it would be the first time I could get three women screaming at the same time!!!....Ha ha :face-icon-small-hap

The 4 rides better due to longer wheel base.
It's better in the chatter. WAY better.

When sitting in the front seats, the 4 is quieter when on the pipe.
Equal when sneaking through the timber.

Seen a family out at St. Anothey dunes a couple years back in a 4 seater RZR with his wife and two younger kids in the back seat with all their safety gear on. When they stopped and took off their little helmets the smiles on the kids faces were priceless. That's when I understood the 4 seat concept. While it's not for me (no kids) I can see where they are cool for a family.

That's exactly it. I love my ATV... BUT taking the three kids out together is priceless. They LOVE it. And that means I do too.

Premium Features

Back