• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Dragon RMK Lightweight Mod 797 SLP motor

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I’m listing this for a buddy who takes amazing care of his possessions and is a real neat freak. You literally could eat of the sled if you are into that kind of thing. Here is a quick summary of what this machine is but if you want the full run down, please call Nick at 651.271.4077 and he can answer all your questions. He also works in the freight industry and can palletize/ship this anywhere for surprisingly cheap so if you aren’t local, don’t be afraid. Give him a call.
The sled is based on a 2007 Dragon RMK. It has a 155” Fabcraft lightweight tunnel with snow eliminators, lightweight Fabcraft rear skid with billet 2 wheel rear axle, lightweight Fabcraft a-arms and spindles, Fox floats, Boss seat, bar risers, handguards, SLP powder Pro skis, and more. Lots of venting, powdercoating, polishing, and chrome touches. The engine is a fresh (couple days riding) SLP 797 motor with SLP single and setup with a Boondocker nitrous kit with carbon fiber bottle. Nitrous has never been used on the rebuilt engine. The crank, pistons, bearings, seals, etc are all new. It is also setup with a Racepak EGT. Runs on pump gas and is oil injected.
The sled was built to be extremely lightweight, nimble, and powerful. Lots of money spent on the build with top of the line components. Only reason he is selling is to go turbo. He has had zero issues with the sled and it’s as clean as they get. Priced to sell at $5600/bo.

I don't plan to follow this thread and it is not my sled so please call the owner, Nick at 651.271.4077. Thanks for your interest.

IMG_1010.jpg IMG_3541.jpg IMG_3927.jpg IMG_5169.jpg IMG_5665.jpg

Last edited:

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
This is still available for sale and he is willing to listen to reasonable offers. Over $16k was spent on this build. Price reduced to $5400/obo. Please call Nice at #651.271.4077 if you are interested.

Premium Features