• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris demo rides at hatchers

H
There will be Demo rides this sunday April 19 on the Palmer side Hatcher Pass from noon till 4pm at the top parking lot. Put on by Hatcher Pass Polaris and big lake powersports.

Come out and ride the Rush and the Assault. There will also be an 600 IQWT and other 2010 sleds.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River AK
I rode a couple of the 010's at ArcticMan. My favorite was the Assault for sure. The power was night and day compared to my 700. The Rush was a pretty sweet sled for ripping the moguls though, you could really pound through them.

R
Mar 25, 2009
Palmer,AK.
I rode 3 2010 Polaris 800's including the Assault at Placier a couple weeks ago. They still haven't figured out the fuel mapping on them. BIG stumble from 4500-5500 RPM's.
Extremely frustrating! Too bad because they are really nice sleds.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
its not the fuel maping its the clutching. they didnt clutch them for sealevel cause they were taking them directly to arctic man where they would be back at elevation

R
Mar 25, 2009
Palmer,AK.
Whatever man.

I tune all my own sleds and can tell you the difference between a clutch bog, and a fuel bog.
There is a reason Poo is farming the writing of their fuel mapping program RIGHT now. Because they hope to have one by mid-year that works so they can make it a retro-active dealer update...Like I said, I love the sleds but 11K for one that you have to do the rest of the R&D on? NFW.

You don't have to argue with me, just go ride them and see.
I'll bet you they are: a red, 121 800 Dragon, a Blue 155 RMK, and Black Assault.

Enjoy my ***-groove, punk.

Premium Features