• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris AXYS Spindles

I have 2 pair of OEM Polaris AXYS spindles brand new still in the plastic. I ordered them, in November and just received them. I ended up buying zbroz while i was waiting for these to arrive. Don't need them they're orange and will will fit I believe 2015-2018. $200 for each pair and will ship on your dime.

IMG_2379.jpg

These axys RMK 36" spindles? I put a 36 front on a 17 RMK assault with new shocks but am looking to replace the spindles as I need spacers to make it all fit.

Ship to canada?

These axys RMK 36" spindles? I put a 36 front on a 17 RMK assault with new shocks but am looking to replace the spindles as I need spacers to make it all fit.

Ship to canada?
Those appear to be pre-REACT spindles.
Thinking of going to REACT front end parts on my 2017 Axys RMK, what spacers do you speak of having to use? The REACT kit from Polaris includes a-arms, tie rod ends, sway bar, etc. but does NOT include spindles which means the spindles on the non-REACT RMK should work find with the REACT a-arms etc.

I honestly don't know. I broke the stock one in 1/2 bought these. They took 2 months to arrive, so I bought zbroz and these have been sitting on my work bench ever since

Premium Features

Back