• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 975 complete engine From 2005

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
$1300

Out of my 2005 900 RMK. I put in a bunch of time and money on this engine recently but have decided after owning it 10 years it's time to move on.

I burned up a cylinder and have done a lot of work while the engine was removed.

Many new parts installed and upgraded parts on this:

ECU updated by Carl's Cycle
1 cylinder repaired and replated by Millennium Technologies
New crank end seals
Fuel injectors inspected, cleaned and flow checked at Witch Hunter performance
New throttle body intake boots
2 new pistons
New oil line filter
New Compfusion engine mounts
all new gaskets and o-rings

Will come with ECU and SLP pipe and can

Thanks for looking,
Jeff
435-503-6565
Located in Heber City UT

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: mountainhorse

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Will you discount it down if I choose to buy it without the pipe and ECU? :devil:

Yes, we could work something out.

I was planning on being in West Yellowstone in the next 2 or 3 days. Might be good timing.

Call me 435-503-6565

Jeff

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Eric,
Is there any reason my HTG Y-pipe for my 866 wouldn't work? And whats wrong with adding fuel with my controller? :devil:

Jeff,
Do you text? I'll be at work all week. Have a friend who is in West tho. just getting the money there. Was also thinking about heading down and hitting some single track before the season's over :devil:

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
The original 975 kit was made to work with a 2006 SLP pipe.

One other thing I forgot to mention is I have RKTek head inserts. I had them cut to a bit lower compression ratio so I could stop running race gas. The original kit required mixing race gas to get 100 octane at 5000 feet.

Also the fuel controller would be helpful. About 2 months ago I spoke to Boondockers about getting a fuel controller. I was told that this engine is prone to a lean area at partial throttle. I guess my set up was more prone to it, I found that lean area the hard way.

I would think with your fuel controller that your pipe would work just not sure what the performance difference of those 2 pipes are.

Call, text or PM, it all works for me.

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
HTG was the only company that claimed 14hp when everybody else claimed 10hp. If it bolts up, it will work. I run an Attitude Industries fuel controller on that sled. :devil:

Premium Features