• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Poker Run 1-17-09 Soda Springs Idaho

Nov 26, 2007
I just heard the poker run in Soda Springs is the 17 of January, It will be lot of fun, great people and good riding. If you've never rode here come and join us I will post start times when I find out. Trail Canyon Warming hut. This is part of the annual winter carnavel there is also I fishing derby at a private pond at the local hatchery this are great fish even good eating as these fish are raised for food not for release.

Nov 26, 2007
I don't believe there is a link, but I think the cost is $10 a hand, and you ride around to different checkpoints and draw cards all you need is a sled and 10 dollars If you need someone to ride with you can come with us but were not real aggresive riders, more for the socializeing and helping the community last year I took second place with a three of a kind. Let me know.
phillip

M
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Sorry in advance for so many questions.....

Thinking about bringing the wife and maybe son for this. Never been to Trail Canyon before. Was looking at Google Earth, is this up 34, then down Trail Canyon Rd.? How far down is the parking lot? Is it 7-8 miles actually on Mill Canyon Rd or am I looking at something else? Is the warming hut at the parking lot? How long is the trail around for the poker run? Do they do a raffle or anything else besides the poker hands?

Thanks

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2007
answers

I'll try to remember you questions, Yes google earth is calling it mill canyon road, where it splits for mill cayonand trail cayon road, follow it about a mile or so, you will see a Y shaped driveway then a big parking lot the warming hut is at the south side of the parking lot, they also have done door prizes in the past I have no idea what they are planning for this year, I am taking my wife there are alot of people that bring their kids, mine's only 4 so she will stay home, I don't rememer how long the trail is but it runs from the warming hut, through big basin and over to slug creek road and back around, lots of play areas and hill to play on, I seem that trail does not get to beat up early in the year but with the heat wave who knows how the snow will be.

Premium Features