• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

please i need honest help. pro rmk or etec!

M

majhano

Feb 1, 2010
im running out of time to snow check. i love ski-doo but anyone who had ridden both please help me make up my mind.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
I would go E-tech....and I'm not brand biased. The guys I've talked to that rode both preferred the XP, said the RMK was way down on power. I'm sure they will both be great sleds (I hope!).

D

Dustin_R

Jan 11, 2010
Washington
Different strokes for different folks, the ole man went with an Assault and I went with the Etec. I thought it rode better for my style and I was more comfortable on it, but i think i goofed getting the freeride over the summit x. Going to try and change my order today.

Dustin

M

majhano

Feb 1, 2010
i did. i went with the pro rmk. never done a polaris before. hope it works!:yell:

R
Apr 12, 2010
Norway
I've got the same problem.. Can't figure out which one to buy, RMK Assault or the Freeride.
I'm living in Norway, and it's just 4 days left to get a "spring order model" of the both brands.

Could someone tell me some positive or negative things about either of the them?
Is there anyone who has tried them both?:)

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
4 years of issues with the CFI 800 no matter how good the chassis is Id say it should be an easy choice.

R

rjkoll

Nov 4, 2009
well, since everyone seems to think the etec was the way to go, I will support your decision for the pro rmk haha. i agree both are going to be great sleds, but I honestly believe that there will be no major problems with the new 800's and I think that the "lack of power" that everyone has been talking about with the RMK is a little exaggerated. I think the 40 lb weight savings over the doo will give you and awesome ride if you like flickable effortless boondocking...for me, that is where it is at... just my .02

Premium Features