• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please help me XC 800 clutching

So at this point i am so nervous let me explain.

1. Got lower end rebuilt by Indy Dan
2. New plated cylinders and new pistons
3. Dans lower end comes with a cat clutch (works the same as polaris)
4. Added 03 PERC to sled with polaris button clutch.

OK now I think have the primary figured out Dan set the belt to sheeve for 10 series weights.

EPI's equivlent to the polaris almond/red 165/310 with 66 gram weights is what I am going to use.

Now I dont now what to do for the secondary. I want to run an EPI orange spring 49/83 but what helix do I use. I just need a baseline to get this thing going and the clutch **** scares the crap out of me. i was also told i need to wind the spring when putting the secondary together? Please tell me where i can get a helix for my secondary and what is compatible with the EPI orang 49/83.

Thanks in Advance

If you have the PERC on your sled with the button clutch, reverse won't work. You have to have the team roller with er helix in it.

Last edited:
Tss-04 team roller for sale

I have a like new condition TSS-O4 LIGHTWEIGHT TEAM ROLLER SECONDARY for sale with a helix and spring that should work for you.

It has the 70-42/44.46 HELIX for use with P..E.R.C.

140-200 Spring (SLP Part # 50-4)

$180.00 plus shipping, still in the original box.

P.M. Me if interested.

So at this point i am so nervous let me explain.

1. Got lower end rebuilt by Indy Dan
2. New plated cylinders and new pistons
3. Dans lower end comes with a cat clutch (works the same as polaris)
4. Added 03 PERC to sled with polaris button clutch.

OK now I think have the primary figured out Dan set the belt to sheeve for 10 series weights.

EPI's equivlent to the polaris almond/red 165/310 with 66 gram weights is what I am going to use.

Now I dont now what to do for the secondary. I want to run an EPI orange spring 49/83 but what helix do I use. I just need a baseline to get this thing going and the clutch **** scares the crap out of me. i was also told i need to wind the spring when putting the secondary together? Please tell me where i can get a helix for my secondary and what is compatible with the EPI orang 49/83.

Thanks in Advance

Yup thats what you need, The clutch should have came with kit you bought. At least thats how polaris sold it. Buy his clutch and ride!:beer;

Premium Features

Back