• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Playlist for best song thread.

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
P

POLARIS600cc

Nov 27, 2007
MN
Hey, great playlist. You could remove "I kissed a girl" and "Breath" and it would be fine with me. You could add the song "snowflakes" by Just Jack its from boondockers 3 or 4.

L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
It's technically know as "college". I'm actually doing homework at the same time... not much though.

Oh and they're not all my suggestions... some of them were sarcastic, but I added them anyway. And I kinda like "Breath".

... No luck at all for Snowflakes... got another name for it that might help?

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
It's technically know as "college". I'm actually doing homework at the same time... not much though.
thats what im doing to, but i spend more time postwhoring all around this place then just making playlists. but then again, im not a music buff

L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
And as long as we're talking about post whoring... I didn't bother to have all my posts transfered from the old forum... built up 3 or 4 hundred on here last spring. I didn't log in for a couple of months and my post count was gone. Something happen?

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Hey Lee! Sounds like school is pretty interesting this year, lol.

I kissed a girl and I liked it.... hope my boyfriend don't mind it....

L
Nov 26, 2007
Laramie, Wyoming
Ok, even though this isn't a democracy, I removed "I kissed a girl" because of girlpowder's excellent logic. "I can't visualize that song being in a sled flick."

Will work on adding other songs later... have stuff to do now.

Yeah Steph, it's just crazy here. I got a job and a flag football team of my own, so it's getting better.

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo-OfQ3VQWw

Dilated Peoples - You can't hide, you can't run

I was listening to this the other night and thought it'd be awesome for some slow mo shots in a Sled video.

Visualize huge pow shots and carves..

It worked for me.

But I dig the "claps" and can get down with hip-hop now n then. it'd actually be better w/o the lyrics... aside from the chorus. :p

Last edited:
Premium Features