• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Plastic trailer guides

A
Jan 24, 2008
Hey guys and gals

Any of you from Anchorage know where I can get trailer guides for in side my enclosed trailer and traction bars for the door for loading. Let me know. Can't find any down here in Soldotna.

Thanx

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Go to a junk yard (or somewhere) and pull a bed liner out of a truck. You can cut it up to whatever length/wide you want. We got a bed liner and cut it up for our trailer and have never had a problem and have used it for 7 years now. Its cheaper going that way but, thats what I would recommend.

GO PRO in anchorage has the rolls.

:D

A
Nov 27, 2007
Alaska
Great idea about the bed liner! I'd never thought of that before. For traction bars I've used my old hyfax and cut them down to the right width. They've worked great for the past two seasons.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
If you buy the slides, they are expensive. I bought mine here in town at trailer craft. Cost me $256 and that did 16ft of square deck and my rear door. Go Pro has them and I think they are like 253 for the same ones. These are 6inchs wide low profile style. If I where to do it again I would get the 8inch wide ones.

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Go to a junk yard (or somewhere) and pull a bed liner out of a truck. You can cut it up to whatever length/wide you want. We got a bed liner and cut it up for our trailer and have never had a problem and have used it for 7 years now. Its cheaper going that way but, thats what I would recommend.

GO PRO in anchorage has the rolls.

:D

Exactly what I did on my trailer. Works great.

Premium Features