• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures from the Krazy Canadian Invitational

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
The first annual Krazy Canadian Invitational was a huge success!!! The boys found a big gap jump on Friday and Chris Hoodicoff, Kevin Tandy, and Christien Denisoff all went huge!!! We measured the landing at 135', and the boys were getting up to 70' of vertical air.
Saturday Dan hit the chute that he named "Pure Terror". I thought I would share a picture here with his line in it. That guy is KRAZY!!!!
Kyle Dodds got himself into a sticky situation after not quite topping two chutes. His turnout style is reminiscent of a young Rick Barker riding a borrowed sled. ;)
I also thought I would throw in a few pictures of the next generation of Krazy Canadians. The last two pictures are Wayne Walker's boys Scout and Maverick. Seeing them ride was about the coolest thing I've seen this year. I expect to see big things from both these boys in the next few years.
Thanks to everyone that came out and rode, watched, and helped out the Krazy crew when we needed it.

Chris Hoodicoff
IMG_9679.jpg

Christian Dennisoff
IMG_9799.jpg

Kevin Tandy
IMG_9727.jpg

Pure Terror
IMG_0074.jpg

Kyle Dodds
IMG_0680.jpg

Meverick Walker, 12 yrs old.
IMG_0158.jpg

Scout Walker, 10 yrs old.
IMG_0342.jpg

Last edited:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I saw this post this morning and I've been in shock all day ever since. Those boys are amazing. Sure makes me want to get our kids more often. Very cool pictures. I can only imagine how fun that was to watch in person. :face-icon-small-coo

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
I said it before and i will say it again awsome pics and those kids rock love the 10 year old side hilling in spring snow[i thought it was impossible to side hill in spring snow with a XP] thanks again for the pic's.

Premium Features