• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics of Zbroz 38.5" arms

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
There is still negative camber on the ski's. With my powder pro ski's narrowed up all the way, it measured just shy of 38.5" center of ski to center of ski right in front of the spindle. Doesn't look like they will panel out. Looks like it raises the front end just a touch. Now I just play the waiting game for snow...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
So narrowed up all the way is 38.5? That means they're 39.5" arms then, why do they call them 38.5? (40" arms narrowed all the way are 39")

Why would they use a different standard of measurement than everything else on the market? Nice looking arms though, just annoying not knowing what you're getting.

That sled looks sick btw, are the airframes new this summer or did you have those last year?

I even called them to verify the length on these arms cause I was thinking the same thing. Look like the bottom arm pulls in the spindle and takes away some camber, while raising the front end a tad. Only way I can see it narrowing up. A lot better clearance though on my raptor springs. The stocker style top arms would rub on my springs.

Ya I just put the airframes on. After riding with them on my Pro last year, I had to have them on my M.

Did you have any issues with mounting the bottom arms? Just curious cause I got some last year and needed to add a washer between the arm and bulkhead or the A-arm would bind.

So are these only .5 narrower? I would like them but will wait until I bend another stocker if I will only gain .5".

Those are flat out sexy J! Your 8 is probably the sweetest n/a M8 I've been around. Tits I says. :rockon:

So are these only .5 narrower? I would like them but will wait until I bend another stocker if I will only gain .5".

From what I can tell yes, maybe .6" more narrow at most. I was expecting them to be this width with the ski's in the center position. Still feels like I can pick up a ski easier off the shop floor, but obviously need time on the snow...

Have you ridden these arms yet? I bent another stock arm a little yesterday and too have the spring rubbing issue with my Raptors.

That is a sweet looking M.
Did you put a wrap on the tunnel sides?
Are the Zbroz arms lighter/stronger than stock?

FORDpickupman

Yeah braap wraps on the tunnel sides. So far the zbroz have taken good hits and have not bent. I would say as strong as or stronger than the stock steel arms. Much stronger than other brands of chrome-moly arms and Ti arms.

Bought these arms and they arrived Friday. They don't look any narrower to me but look good otherwise.

CO 2.0, can you tell me if the bottom arms are specific to left or right side?

Thanks!!!

Premium Features

Back