• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics from pwc ride - Big Su June 7

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Recon Ross and I took the ladies out for a ride on the big su today with the pwcs. Great weather, lots of fun, no damage! Here are a few pics :beer;

bigsuride3.jpg

bigsuride5.jpg

bigsuride2.jpg

bigsuride6.jpg

bigsuride4.jpg

bigsuride1.jpg

Reactions: c-bolt and MARV1
A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Was the first time on the river with mine as well. I'm off Sun/Mon for awhile now so maybe this coming weekend if the weather is nice. I'll give you a call

R
Nov 27, 2008
I'm going to go for another ride this weekend. This time I'm going up the Yetna a little further and staying the night at a friends lodge. We will be heading up Saturday morning and returning Sunday afternoon. If you guys want to meet us halfway on the return that would be cool. Pm me if you're interested.

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Hell yes on the expensive to rent. Like $300 a day. Thats a bit high in my book, plus fuel. You can get into new for 7-13k depending on how fast you want to go or get one for 4-6k used. Im riding mine alot more than I had expected. Wed like to get a second one eventually.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Dang that pretty expensive to rent, but I would probably only ride a few times. besides if I where to rent one, it would be to share with some friends to tube with. so we could split the cost

Premium Features