• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics from last weekend

resize.jpg

tweak
group.jpg

homeslice & 2smoke
vvvvv.jpg

2smoke
vvvv.jpg

2smoke throwing it
vvv.jpg

vv.jpg

resizzl.jpg

trail.jpg

Is that Jose bailing again? I am pretty sure I have some of those Polaris velcro gloves and grips in the garage..........

Sweet pictures BTW

Hahaha. This season it's either ragdoll or bail, this time had to choose the bail. Maybe I should install some snowboard bindings on my running boards so I have to man up. :beer;

I can't believe it!! I show you the way and you don't even offer a beer..:beer;:beer;

Sorry Spook! If it wouldn't have been so breezy we would have definately been hangin around an open container a little more. Coming down again this spring for sure, I'll bring extra just in case.

Thanks again for showin us the way, first place I have been that I thought you might actually NEED a long track. Next time shootin for Hogs Back, can't wait to check that place out too. :beer;:beer;:beer;

****hak'e

Get your tickets Now- The Rev reunion tour

I'll give you an 08' XP and a brand new Pong System(in the box)
for that Rev, and maybe a half eaten double-double(INNOUT burger) from 6months ago I found from Vegas.

I can't believe it!! I show you the way and you don't even offer a beer..:beer;:beer;

I was fresh out of schmirnoff ice... :beer;:beer;:beer;

Thanks again for pointing us in the right direction. Getting up there after a dump looks like it would be a PITA for us short track guys. We'll be back down in a couple weeks

Kokanee, I first experienced this wonderful nectar of the Canadian Gods in Piney, just across the MN border when I was 18. Memories!!!!!

Premium Features

Back