• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

phazers dont float

J
look what we found on our way to dutch hills sat. :eek:yeah the swamps arent quite frozen yet, but still turned out to be an awesome day of riding:D:D

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

this one is of my friend battling with his dragon;) i think he lost:D

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
I friend was there when it happened the wife was following the husband to close and as he broke the ice she fell in..... Next stop . Yamaha dealer

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
look what we found on our way to dutch hills sat. :eek:yeah the swamps arent quite frozen yet, but still turned out to be an awesome day of riding:D:D

2.jpg

3.jpg

It's too bad that who ever was riding the phazer wasn't riding with BLONDZ ~ I'm almost sure that she even carries a winch in her pack or on her sled! LOL!! She has EVERYTHING with her when she rides!

She's a riding sled mechanic/paramedic/EST (emergency sled technician) heehee!! :D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage

2.jpg

3.jpg

It's too bad that who ever was riding the phazer wasn't riding with BLONDZ ~ I'm almost sure that she even carries a winch in her pack or on her sled! LOL!! She has EVERYTHING with her when she rides!

She's a riding sled mechanic/paramedic/EST (emergency sled technician) heehee!! :D

I bet I carry more then she does..when I do the tok to dawson I carry pistons,jugs, head, gaskets, waterpump ,belt, oil pump and lots of other stuff...at eureka I have edge trailing arms stashed in certain spots.. a set of ski's and lots of gas...and the cabin has all sorts of stuff including primary and secondary clutches....I carry lots..but I can normally ride/tow a sled out no matter what...

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com

True that... she came out of nowhere last year @ Arctic man with a spare chain for me! God bless that girl. As a matter o fact - my sled is in her garage right now!!!

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
I bet I carry more then she does..when I do the tok to dawson I carry pistons,jugs, head, gaskets, waterpump ,belt, oil pump and lots of other stuff...at eureka I have edge trailing arms stashed in certain spots.. a set of ski's and lots of gas...and the cabin has all sorts of stuff including primary and secondary clutches....I carry lots..but I can normally ride/tow a sled out no matter what...

Wow! you carry all those parts with ya for the the Tok to Dawson trip? - I hear ya on that where if you're not riding a trust worthy sled you'd better be carrying those kinds of parts because if you break down there is no garage just over the hill or down the road. I've seen guys broken down and one guy even lost his sled to the bottom of a mountain trying to sidehill crossing the wind blown trail on the side of a mountain. Our group ended up 2 up on yammies giving him a ride to Dawson - Not fun, but his so called Buddies left him behind.

But...... do you carry all those parts with ya everywhere you ride though? BLONDZ does - she's da WOMAN!! :beer; :D :beer;

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Wow! you carry all those parts with ya for the the Tok to Dawson trip? - I hear ya on that where if you're not riding a trust worthy sled you'd better be carrying those kinds of parts because if you break down there is no garage just over the hill or down the road. I've seen guys broken down and one guy even lost his sled to the bottom of a mountain trying to sidehill crossing the wind blown trail on the side of a mountain. Our group ended up 2 up on yammies giving him a ride to Dawson - Not fun, but his so called Buddies left him behind.

But...... do you carry all those parts with ya everywhere you ride though? BLONDZ does - she's da WOMAN!! :beer; :D :beer;
I carry everything needed most every trip..will lighten it up in the parking lot on short trips like 20 mile..as for the tok to dawson have done it 10 times...most everytime on a new sled..but I just like to be prepared...biggest problem on that ride is the gas gets hauled in in oct and sits till march..(it looses octane) we oil and boost all gas on that ride and it has pretty much ended all troubles..

Premium Features