• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PCV Autotune

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
So Ive read that the autotune on the PCV is kinda finicky unless your base map is already within 5ish% of what it should be, anyone else have experience with the autotune? Ill be putting the PCV on my sled with a push turbo and it already comes with an autotune from the previous owner. Im just wondering if for the first ride I should skip the autotune or not?

Also I have a macbook pro and im having trouble downloading the program from power commanders website to fun the PCV on my computer, anyone else have this issue?

If you got it use it! You will also need the autotune unit to get your afr readings and to log data with the LCD, so put it on and get to know it.

Power Commander's software is PC only. I have the same problem. Just gotta go out and buy a cheap PC laptop for a couple hundred bucks. Sucks but whatya do?

If you got it use it! You will also need the autotune unit to get your afr readings and to log data with the LCD, so put it on and get to know it.

Sounds good. I'll just carry a laptop with me on my rides. Seems easy enough.

Power Commander's software is PC only. I have the same problem. Just gotta go out and buy a cheap PC laptop for a couple hundred bucks. Sucks but whatya do?

Found some old PC laptop and got it downloaded, thanks for the info, only issue now it that the battery from 100% on this POS laptop is only an hour with the brightness down. Should make for some quick in field tuning.

It doesn't take long to do a couple of runs and accept the new trims. I have been using the autotune for a couple of years now however the best addition was the LCD which allows one to "see" AFR, throttle position, RPM etc and one can datalog with the LCD.

It doesn't take long to do a couple of runs and accept the new trims. I have been using the autotune for a couple of years now however the best addition was the LCD which allows one to "see" AFR, throttle position, RPM etc and one can datalog with the LCD.

Good to know!

Most tuners I talked with didn't like the autotune on a turbo application. But maybe when you have a base tune its good for fine tuning. Keep us posted on your findings.

Premium Features

Back