• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Paul Licari Memorial Ride Yuba Pass 4-26-2008

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Subject: Paul Licari Memorial Ride Yuba Pass 4-26-2008

To all;

After a very moving and positive service for Paul yesterday in Yuba City, some of the snowmobilers and the Licari family have decided on a ride at Yuba Pass on 4-26-2008. The ride is going to start at 11:00 am. During this ride we have a dedication that is going to be placed somewhere (close on the spot, but nail down when we are there). It has been a suggested that there also be a BBQ in the parking lot as well. My suggestion for that would be a potluck. So if you can all post if you are going to make it and please call anyone you know that may not be on this website. Also just make a note of the food you will be bringing so that we all can plan. Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone.

Travis
Any questions please email me: websta@sbcglobal.net

T
Jan 10, 2008
That was a very powerful and moving service. It was great to hear stories about Paul in his early years.....sounds like he was always a prankster with the need for speed. I think a lot of us in this sport can relate to that.....

Paul had lots of friends speak about him from his hot rod club that he was acitve in for years and a few from the Itialian club he was a part of....what great stories.........I spoke briefly about Paul's snomobile experiencs from the last few years and after I soke another one of his hot rod friends said we (snomobilers) had stolen Paul away from them these last severial years......he said we got him hooked on that "white powdery stuff"......that braught laughs from the many that were in attendance....what a great srvice.

King, I agree with you....thats the kind of service I would like to have when we go......

Travis, King Lance and others, thanks for all you efforts to memorialize Paul. We are reorginizing our calander to attend. We hope to see you all there...I know Paul will be watching over us with a smile knowing he will be with us always in our hearts and our minds.

Your friend always,

Tabasco

S

SnowDevil

Nov 26, 2007
Portland
rode sunday, hard as a rock! we turned off at Bassetts and drove up gold lake road to the windy point turnoff and unloaded. Im sure there will be plenty of hard snow for the weekend.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
got a little rain this afternoon! A good little downpour!! News showed it snowing at 4k feet!!!

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Well, since this thread is dead on Snowest, the ride is happening and anyone looking at this site, the ride will be starting at 11:00 am at Yuba. If there is anyone going to attend off the info from here, please plan on BYOB and if you have some food you would like to bring to the potluck please check sierra sledders.com for the list of food being supplied already. Thanks

I have to admit there are TOO MANY California Nevada websites to keep up with. :confused:

Premium Features