• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parts for Less!

P

Peak-Motorsports

Jan 26, 2008
Cheyenne, WY
www.peak-motorports.com
E-mail me for price quotes on almost ANY part or accessory you may need for you sled, bike, 4-wheeler etc, from almost every brand. I will try to beat any other deals out there! Get an automatic 10% discount on parts, accessories and clothing. We also sell used recreational vehicles as well as perform repair at unbeatable prices.
PM, or E-Mail me at peak.motorsports@yahoo.com
Also, feel free to call me at (307) 399-1280.
Visit us on the web at www.peak-motorsports.com
Located in Cheyenne, WY
All WY buyers are subject to sales tax. Out of state buyers are exempt.

Last edited:
R
Oct 7, 2008
E-mail me for price quotes on almost ANY part or accessory you may need for you sled, bike, 4-wheeler etc, from almost every brand. I will try to beat any other deals out there! Get an automatic 10% discount on parts, accessories and clothing. We also sell used recreational vehicles as well as perform repair at unbeatable prices.
PM, or E-Mail me at peak.motorsports@yahoo.com
Also, feel free to call me at (307) 399-1280.
Visit us on the web at www.peak-motorsports.com
Located in Cheyenne, WY
All WY buyers are subject to sales tax. Out of state buyers are exempt.

how about a swing arm idler for an 05 m sled- oem part # 0704-783

P

Peak-Motorsports

Jan 26, 2008
Cheyenne, WY
www.peak-motorports.com
We have a couple different options- There are two different options for wheel kits, each has a retail of $165.95, I could do it for $145.95. Here is the link to them so you can decide which one you would need: http://www.shopworldofpowersports.c...e+Axles~q=isidaa9zztidaa1359zz~r=~&source=DYM

With the riser blocks there are a few different options. It would be easiest for you to look them and just let me know which you would like and I can price it from there. Here is the link to the bar risers: http://www.shopworldofpowersports.com/searchResults.htm?t=bar+risers~q=ssaabar+riserszz~r=isidaa9zz~

Let me know!

Thanks!

Premium Features