• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out Polaris 04 switchback 700

C
Dec 6, 2007
I bought this sled for the motor so the motor, pipe, carbs and electric is not for sale.

Here is what I already have sold

Pri Clutch
All four shocks
tunnel
Bulkhead (cracked no good)

Everything else is still available
Track is a 144" x 1.25" 15" picked and really good shape
The sled appears to be really clean

Hit me up if anyone needs any parts
Paypal preferred

Thanks -Red

04 Switchback 700.jpg

C
Dec 6, 2007
More pics and phone number

I think I have replied to all the pm's. If anyone needs some more info hit me up. PM or cell 815-985-7861.

I'm having a hard time resizing my pics to upload so hopefully pics to come later.

C
Dec 6, 2007
Not bad. Up front there was about three of the rivets that pulled through the plastic. Other than that, it's real clean. I would sell it for $50 plus shipping.

C
Dec 6, 2007
switchback belly pan

For some reason ups.com gave me a quote of like $130!!! Yikes, can't be right. I have to ship the seat out tonight anyway so I will take the belly pan to the store with me and get a quote in person. Then PM you in the morn.

Just making sure that you know that it is yellow. And the price includes only the belly pan. No brackets, bumper, clutch guard, reflectors etc.

Thanks -Red

Dec 15, 2007
rear skid shocks

do you still have the rear skid shocks if so could you send pics to dobop@hughes with a price and shipping cost to 50119

Premium Features