• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out Complete 03 800 Escape

Nov 30, 2007
Yakima,Wa.
This is my brothers sled and it is complete minus the motor. It has Avid Anti ratchets on shaft, Avid Billet Extended chaincase, and a complete stock chaincase, complete rear skid with Holz big wheel kit, and Ryde-FX clickers, Front Ryde-Fx clickers,radius rods, trailing arms, sled is in very good shape, got into $$ trouble so I sold his motor so now parting out the rest. Also has some Ceramic SLP twins with a canister not race style.

OK here's an updated list:
Track, rear skid, front shocks, Avid Extended Chaincase and twin pipes are all gone.
I have a complete stock chaincase, trailing arms, radius rods, spindles, gauges, drive shaft with Avid 3.0 pitch Antiratchets, stock seat, gas tank, stock skis, hood, couple of windshields, bellypan, and tunnel and bulkhead with all the steering and post.

010.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2007
Yakima,Wa.
OK Front shocks, rear skid, track, pipes, billet chaincase are gone. Lots of good parts still. I do have the complete stock chaincase too.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2007
Yakima,Wa.
Avid Anti Rachets on shaft for $125
Trailing arms $150 Pair
Stock SKis with 2 carbides per ski all black with red loops $100
Radius Rods all 6 with heim joints for $50
Hood with headlight $200
Tunnel & Bulkhead with steps and steering hoop and all 4 coolers(2 sides, front and rear) $350 Perfect shape no bends or cracks!!!
Stock complete chaincase $125
Gas tank black $75
Jackshaft $50
Oiler Tank with tool box built in the top $40
Tach's and Speedo's I have a few of each $40 a piece
Stock Escape/Boss Seat has 2 little rips in the top $75
Windshields 2- Black $40 each, 1- Chrome but kinda wore from the inside $25
Plus more I'm sure, just ask and I might have it. All prices are plus shipping.

Last edited:
Premium Features