• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2014 Summit X 163

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Nobody wants to buy it whole, so I am parting it. 2014 Summit X 163, 700 miles roughly, I will check it. Never wrecked, I take care of my sleds. Broken in nicely and run on full Doo synthetic. The Foxes are still available, the front stock shocks and stock rear shock are sold. Keeping the bags and forward mount Skinz post.
Please PM me for questions/interest.
Thanks, Chris

008.jpg

Like it says in post number one, the stock shocks are sold. You will get the stuff much much cheaper by buying an S36 kit.

Ok, that was an odd post for someone wanting to sell parts.
The S36 kit from Doo is a crazy good deal, under $600 for everything including shocks. I actually had my stock front shocks sold here locally to a guy in a bind for $500, but I couldn't watch him pay that for them when there was a complete front end WITH shocks for a little bit more sitting there.
The front shocks just sold for $400 anyway.

Like it says in post number one, the stock shocks are sold. You will get the stuff much much cheaper by buying an S36 kit.

Ok, that was an odd post for someone wanting to sell parts.
The S36 kit from Doo is a crazy good deal, under $600 for everything including shocks. I actually had my stock front shocks sold here locally to a guy in a bind for $500, but I couldn't watch him pay that for them when there was a complete front end WITH shocks for a little bit more sitting there.
The front shocks just sold for $400 anyway.

I guess I didn't read the post very well.
Anyway thanks.

Hey guys. Sorry for the hassle, right after I listed this here I had a local guy come look at the whole sled, he just called told me that he will buy the whole sled. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back