• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2014 Pro 800 155.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Parting out 2014 Pro 800 155. Red.
Please PM me with parts requests, I will try to keep things fair and in order as I have had a lot of requests for 2013 parts, but first to pay gets stuff. Please no claiming, dibs, or any of that stuff. I check emails regularly.
Best to do is email me, second best is PM. If email, please tell me your usernmame on SW, things get VERY confusing. simple at alaska dot net
Parts will be shipped from Idaho, or local pickup on the big stuff. Can also get stuff to Boise pretty cheaply. I do it for a living, I ship daily.
Chris

SOLD:
Complete throttle block - shipped
Handlebar hooks - shipped
Running boards - shipped
MFD gauge - shipped
windshield - shipped
seat/bracket - shipped
front bumper - shipped
kill switch - shipped
quickdrive belt - shipped
carbon front overstructure - shipped
rear overstructure - shipped
rear bumper - shipped
RH upper arm - shipped
both QD sprockets - shipped
jackshaft - shipped
driver - shipped
backing plate - shipped
brake caliper - shipped
brake hose - shipped
brake rotor - shipped
spindles - shipped
front bulkhead - shipped
bottom plate - shipped
tunnel closeoff - shipped
front shocks - shipped
drive belt - shipped
engine mount rubbers - shipped
tunnel - shipped
upper tie rod ends - shipped
bars/grips/warmers - shipped
track - shipped
tank - shipped
high/low switch - shipped
handwarmer switch - shipped
front bumper brace
engine torque link mount
throttle body adapter - shipped
lh upper arm - shipped
gas gauge - shipped
mountain strap - shipped
hood - shipped

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Here you go, in the past I have had guys wonder about why I part new stuff and doubt the legitimacy of it, so here is a pic with vin number, sled is in my name. New. I have no idea what miles they put on at the factory, as I recall it is .1 hours and .7 miles or something similar. If there is gas in it I will fire it up for a odometer reading.
Edit: This has 0 miles and 0 hours on the guage. I thought they ran them at the factory for a bit, maybe not. THere was a little fuel in it, I fired it up long enough to get the odo reading.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I guess I need to write it again beause some people have to be told things twice. FIRST TO PAY GETS STUFF. Don't express interest in something and then come back 4 days later with no more contact in between and get pissy with me because the parts have been sold.
Ridiculous behavior bump.....:blah:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
2014 Pro Primary $450 shipped US
Email me for parts, my inbox is full, my membership is up, and I am not repaying until SW gets it's crap together. (That would be the sketchy connections/speed and Nazi-ish moderators stomping all over free speech and modifying posts.)
Chris
simple@alaska.net

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
I think he is referring to this type of stuff Scott. Overbearing in my opinion too.

"Swap meet ads always give people a point of reference for comparison shopping and future ad posters. Old and finished ads always need the asking price, etc to be left in there.

If an ad is done and sale is made, then I always edit the thread title to "---SOLD!!!"

No ad should ever be deleted unless it's a duplicate or in cases when the seller has pulled the product off the market and is keeping the item.

If we see your sale ad deleted after you sell it, we'll undelete it and update the thread title and last post to say "SOLD"."

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I think he is referring to this type of stuff Scott. Overbearing in my opinion too.

"Swap meet ads always give people a point of reference for comparison shopping and future ad posters. Old and finished ads always need the asking price, etc to be left in there.

If an ad is done and sale is made, then I always edit the thread title to "---SOLD!!!"

No ad should ever be deleted unless it's a duplicate or in cases when the seller has pulled the product off the market and is keeping the item.

If we see your sale ad deleted after you sell it, we'll undelete it and update the thread title and last post to say "SOLD"."

There are two very good logical reasons for all of that:

--When people are listing or shopping, they like to see old sold items to know where the market is on those.

--When an item is sold, the seller doesn't need anymore calls or emails. We get a LOT of complaints and requests to edit the thread title so people stop contacting the seller.

sorry for the derail...

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
There are two very good logical reasons for all of that:

--When people are listing or shopping, they like to see old sold items to know where the market is on those.

--When an item is sold, the seller doesn't need anymore calls or emails. We get a LOT of complaints and requests to edit the thread title so people stop contacting the seller.

sorry for the derail...

Actually IMO You guys do a great job for the most part...

I get it, just completely 100% disagree that you decided to take it upon yourself to make those decisions for every single person who posts an ad. How about letting people DELETE their own ad when the item sells like it was done for years!
I'm never out to screw anyone, just like most sellers here. But I'll use pm's from now on because I don't think my personal business should be saved forever and become everyone's business.
If I delete those or remove the price will my pm's get undeleted and posted up as part of the grand SnoWest online sales history database too? :face-icon-small-coo. That would really suck:)
Yet it's what your doing with the swapmeet ads now, so maybe not too far fetched.

Btw I tried responding when you posted your "Announcement: Do NOT delete swap meet ads....." but it wasn't open for comment...

I wish I would have found this thread sooner, could have used a bunch of these parts!
Done with the derail...

Ttt one more time for Devilmanak.

Last edited:
F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Thx slash but haven't you read the "Announcement?" The rules have been dictated!

If you or whoever sells something and wants ##s removed and cant for them selves just ask

Here is the "Announcement" from Scott
:face-icon-small-dis

Swap meet ads always give people a point of reference for comparison shopping and future ad posters. Old and finished ads always need the asking price, etc to be left in there.

If we see your sale ad deleted after you sell it, we'll undelete it and update the thread title and last post to say "SOLD".

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Yeah, if you want the contact info removed after the sale, we'll do that too if you aren't able to.

Premium Features