• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2013 XM 154 Summt SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Parting out my XM SP, lack of riding partners and spring snow means I can get by with my 137 Freeride for the rest of the year. Under 400 miles on it, completely stock. NOT wrecked. I have clean title. To answer the questions that I am going to get:
Why are you parting it?:
1)It is impossible to sell anything in this town.
2) Parting sleds is what I do.
3) I have debt to pay that is more important than owning two new sleds right now.
4) With less than 400 miles, it isn't worth trading it in for a new one, value wise.
Will you sell it whole?: Sure, come get it, $11,000

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Sorry to blow off you guys that have PMed me. I am a little torn, waiting to hear from a buddy that may come for a spring ride. With only 350 miles on it, I am going to take a huge hit on trade-in, resale. Parting seems the only way to go, but knowing McCall, we are going to get a huge dump or two in the next month.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
My buddy came and went, we got 5 days straight riding, three on my Freeride and two on the Summit, so it has about 500 on it now. Snapped one of teh axles on my enclosed trailer coming down last day, and wife is going into surgery this week, so she cannot ride until next year, so I have no reason to have two sleds. I am ready to part it. (Or sell it, would take $10K for it.) That is probably steep, which is why I will probably part it. Or I would take another sled and cash for it also, as long as it is worth my time to part the other sled and get the value out of mine. PM me if you want parts. Money talks, dibsers can walk. :) I do ship daily, both UPS and USPS.
Chris
two oh 8 -5 ninerniner -four 7 o 9
And if soeone wants a 13 137 Freeride......it has got to go soon too. :)

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Bump this sucka. Parts off a 2013 500 mile XM aren't cheap, but they are a lot cheaper now than they will be in 5 months! ;)

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Idiots at Skidoo have a part backordered for my Freeride that I need. It is coming off the XM. Parts ready to go. If you contacted me on parts already and didn't like my prices, hit me up again and I can work a little onm them.
Skidoo needs to realize that we can still ride for a couple months, backordering a warranty part until July is BS.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Due to a lack of interest, I am holding off on this part out for three months, look for the parts on Ebay by August if intertested. I cannot justify making a sled unridable or sellable by selling two or three parts off of it then having it collect dust all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features