• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 08 m8 162 in great condition.

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
08 m8 162" with 1400 kms, nothing wrong with sled just seeing if it is easier to part out the whole thing. heres the list.

rear tail and bumper (stock) with snow flap-$50
Tunnel -$400
Stock seat (black and green)- $50
Fuel tank and fuel pump assembly-$350
stock handle bars with all electronics, with steering post and arctic cat handguards-$175
Boondocker nitrous kit 30- 40hp, includes modified air box and boondocker control box and 2 bottles- $600
Stock 800 motor with exhaust valves, reeds, throttle bodies, water pump, stator, recoil and oil pump 1400kms-$1700
headlight assembly- $75
Side panels with venting (all black)-$125 for both
fuel tank surround plastice-$40
clutch cover-$50
Brake assembly and calipers-$100
oil injection bottle-$25

If any has a part they need that is not listed please send me a message, I did my best to include everything. I am open to offers on all parts. sled will be tore down ready for delivery May 1. if specific parts are neede prior, I may be able to accomodate.

ALL PRICES ARE CDN FUNDS
http://www.countrycat.net/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx
check this link to compare prices to new parts if wandering what this stuff is worth.

Last edited:
D
Mar 31, 2009
most of your prices are higher than buying new

for exsample steering post ( i know for sure becouse i just bought one from country cat ) is $65.00

used parts are usually 1/2 price !!!

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
most of your prices are higher than buying new

for exsample steering post ( i know for sure becouse i just bought one from country cat ) is $65.00

used parts are usually 1/2 price !!!

Well if some one needs this one, I am sure they will let me know that it is too much and make an offer. These are canadian prices as well so your 65 is around 85 canadian. If it does not sell I will throw in in the garbage. If you want Dylaon you can back your mouth up and post all the new prices of everything I have listed and show the world that most of the prices are higher than new would save me a butt load of time trying to figure out what all this stuff is worth. I would not be offended one bit if you posted your own catalogue of parts and there cost from arctic cat on this thread. but thanks for the comment.

L

lynxer292b

Jan 19, 2009
Will you do any better on that exhaust system??? I am interested, but in Minnesota how does the shipping work?

Premium Features