• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting 2x Mountain Max 700 sleds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
One is an 01, one an 02 as I recall. I bought these for the engines, as my brother runs them in his race car. Basically, I got them for fairly cheap, we got what we need off of them, and I need them out of my shop. Both have 151 track conversions on them with rail extensions. One of them has a new track. Other than that, they are pretty stock. One has stock skis, one has Simmons that are not really cracked, but have that funny sun cracking damage that they get. (Will sell cheap.) Both hoods are good, windshieldds, lights, I have a w's bag. Also have a can for the stock pipe that used to be chrome/ceramic, but is very rusty now. But solid, and will sell cheap. Sounded awesome when I rode it around the yard to the garage. I mainly want this stuff out of my shop and to break even on the deals, as my brother and I had side deals for me doing this for him.
And yes, a Yamaha 700 triple with belt drive WILL roast the crap out of the tires coming out of pit lane in a Mazda Miata race casr. :)
Chris

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
The one from two days ago? I emailed him. Don't make things complicated, just tell me what you are looking for or have him join the forum, it is free.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Sounds like the engines are not available, any chance of a connecting rod? Thanks, Craig

Heh, if they shuck one out at 100mph on the track, you interested in that one? :) SOrry. Happened on the last setup, XLT triple, lost the center when a rod broke, went through teh case, they ran for something lioke 1500 more miles WFO in an endurance race with 2/3 horsepower. Silly engine kept running.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Large items I have left are handlebar assemblies with risers, two complete suspensions with 151 extensions, (one Hartman, one WPS), one chassis, front shocks, a set of weather/sun worn aftermarket skis, a couple drivers, two hoods, windshield bag, some wiring, radius rods and trailing arms. Lots of little stuff.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features