• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting 02 Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
PIctures.
Isovibe bar mounts.
Riser.
"Rolled" Belt drive with aluminum guard.
Can.
Engine is squeaked, but it was an 800 with cheater head/domes.
Custom running boards, not sure if I want to deal with that many rivets, but I guess I could.
Skidplate.
Barkbuster front end.
Rack, bags.
Semi rough super faded BOSS seat.
Racepack Avenger 1 with probes.
Custom secondary, I cannot remember who made it, I will do some research.
LMK, it is the time of year for deals!
Chris

033.jpg 034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg 037.jpg 038.jpg 040.jpg

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Engine is a Hog Shop, not sure what exactly was done to it yet. Has a cheater head with domes. Swenson is the belt drive. It looks like it has Cat extrovert drivers on it.
I cannot believe the amount of interest in these parts! Nobody has paid for anything yet, I would sell the whole pile of goodies (sled) for $2000, being the time of year and fact that I am up to my elbows in watercraft parts right now.

010.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 001.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 012.jpg

W
Feb 20, 2008
Beware of doing business with this jerk!! He took my money via paypal, then disappeared for a few days not returning emails or PM's. Then I finally get an email from him saying he is refunding my money instead of shipping me my items.
His name is Chris DeWinter. His is somehow affiliated with "Big Boy Toys". BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS GUY!!!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
You are making a fool of yourself. You are a very strange and childish individual, you spent almost a week screwing me around on a pipe, claiming to send me messages that I never got, I finally listed it on Ebay because you never got back to me. You paid, I took it off Ebay, then you demanded extra parts with it, I was actually looking for them to give them to you when you started to throw a fit about some message you claimed to have sent that I never received. I chose to not do business with you, plain and simple, and refunded your money. Take your 28 posts and go troll somewhere else, I have a great rep here and everyone reading this knows it.
I AM Christopher James DeWinter, I live in Donnelly Idaho, and used to have a business in town named Big Boys Toys, under which my Paypal account is named. Am I missing anything that you think anyone else should know? :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features