• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Paring out 2015 Pro RMK...155 or 163?

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Parting out 2015 155 Pro RMK Snowcheck

Going to part out another new Pro, 155 Snowcheck model. I have a SOLD list on the bottom, reading it before contacting me will save both of us a lot of time in PM's.
Much thanks to all the good SWsters who have helped me with Pro parts in the past. It is not very often that forum selling is less of a hassle/cost than Ebay, but SW has proven to be the exception to that rule as of late.
Thanks,
Chris
Please PM for prices, posting here plus PM's plus emails get confusing/overwhelming, and I have no idea who I have talked to or not. For some reason SW is no longer notifying me of PM's or these posts, so I am randomly checking and responding. I am pricing based on Babbitt's minus a percentage. Nothing set in stone, but whether or not there are any on Ebay factors in. These are not exactly used parts, so the pricing reflects that. I have been criticized in the past for my pricing on these new part-outs, but after parting 5-6 13-14 Pros, I have literally one small box of parts left so I know what they will sell for once listed on bay.

SOLD LIST:
quickdrive belt
jackshaft
volt reg
brake disc
windshield
qd backer
TB
skis
side panels
flap
rear bumper
handlebar hooks
exhaust springs
tunnel/bulkhead
rear overstructure
track
front overstructure
Burandt bag
hood and all parts attached
drive clutch

028.jpg 029.jpg

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I'm in need of the complete over structure, and could use the two bulkhead halves if someone else wants the tunnel. Still need some small stuff also.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
1) Why the hell is SW so flippin slow, even typing is slow to display. NOT like this on other sites.
2) Everyone that has paid for something is shipped as of Thursday.
3) I have an appt with my back surgeon on Thursday, with travelling to Boise it is an all day affair. I won't be able to respond to PMs or posts until Thursday night. If things go badly or traffic is bad, I may come home, pound some Jack and go to bed. ;) So if I don't reply, I am not ignoring anyone.
Thanks,
Chris

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
Hose from the water pump to the coolant bottle?

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
SOLD list updated, everything that is sold except the side panels are shipped.
Interesting, I am finding a few new part numbers for 2015. No where NEAR as many as from 13-14, but a few new ones. Secondary clutch being the one I really wondered about. (Same spring and helix.)
Thanks to the guys who have bought items so far! Ice all over this morning, we are getting there!!!!! :)

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Snow came down about 5000 Feet last night here in Valdez, AK. The line of white is at about 1000 Feet above sea level.

Chris I'll get with you in about a month or so and see what's left. Pretty tapped right now getting the summer home improvements done before it's too late.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Yah, my parents told me that there is snow on the tops of the mountains in Eagle River.
Get with me whenever, I may do a bunch of these this year, Polaris forces dealers to take sleds, way too many to sell. I don't make anything on these, but there are tax/cash flow benefits to parting them, and helping my dealer out keeps my in good standing with them. :)

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Well, he said I don't have to give up my snowchecks, lol. So that is good. But I have reason (s) to believe that he botched the surgery, so I have another place looking at my new MRI, we will go from there.
Been splitting wood last two days, deer hunting for the last 5, it is actually feeling the best it has felt in a long long time. Maybe I just needs less couch/cartoon time and more work!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Horrible week, started out with migraine, then medical crap all week, just getting back to feeling like working.
I know that there were a few guys who pm-ed me with larger lists of parts, I didn't have time to look it all up then, and now because SW is so slow for me, I cannot find the pms to reply. Seeing as how it takes so long for me to open a PM, you can just email me. simple at Alaska dot net
Most of the stuff is either on EBay or sold, if you want a rough price you can search my auctions. Same EBay name as here. Prices cheaper to you guys if no Ebay fees or PP fees.
Thanks,
Chris

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Thanks tons guys, I love doing business with SWsters! I appreciate the trust that you guys show in me with payment methods and, to be honest, I don't think that one person has requested a picture of what they are buying! Actually, not true, I sent 4 pics for a $1000 multi part purchase. :)
Most of this thing is gone, other than engine, suspension, and misc parts. I have a loyal local customer who wants another tunnel/chassis, so I may grab another one here shortly. Hit me up if you are interested in parts from another.
Chris

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Gauge and ECM are gone.
Probably part another one here, depends on finances, lol. I have a personal sled that needs to be picked up before Doo starts charging my dealer interest.

Premium Features