• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pace Shadow GT 32' Custom Gooseneck

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
FOR SALE (retired don't need this awesome trailer anymore)
$8250.00

CALL 208-724-6677 or email rob@f-bombracing.com for details

2001 Pace 32' (tapered V front gooseneck short or long wheel base tow able)
Model: Shadow GT

EXTRA Options:
7.5' interior height
dome nose fiberglass cap
48" man door with vinyl heat curtain strips
generator door
custom interior sleeper cabinets by Mirage
110V florescent bank lighting
110V exterior flood lights
12V dome lighting
50 amp shore service
queen rv mattress sleeper
Suburban forced air furnace by Mirage
rv windows in sleeper and man door
tool station fold down table
helmet cabinets by Mirage
storage box and bench seat by Mirage
5" drop down table/counter by Mirage
rear door vinyl drop curtain
rail style strap lock load system Mirage
Pile stereo cd mp 3 by Mirage
dual axle with 16" Alum American racing rims good rubber
beaver tail drop
rv vent covers
pre-wired for AC

NOTES: 24' of flat garage space...we regularly haul four 163 sleds...used for sled racing...parts business...camping...ect ect. This trailer tows like a dream straight and true...handles nicely in tight spaces...actually easier than a standard 4 place 26-28ft enclosed with the goose. Towed with a Ford F350 Powerstroke SWB dual rear wheel as shown and average 10 MPG.

SBB_aboutus.jpg

Good deal on a well setup trailer. I just ordered a 38' gooseneck and it is gonna cost a lot more than this one. Should sell quick.

Well it's a long long ways from new but it's a fantastic deal and a super solid trailer....have had nothing but great luck with it.

Don't know what new on a GT Shadow is with these amenities but it's got to be in the twenties.

.....guys with emails, pm's, and calls photos coming up later this evening from my other computer....FIRST COME FIRST SERVE THIS WILL NOT LAST based on the response on the first three hours of it being for sale.

here is inside mid looking back....
attachment.php

looking in at the soft door...
attachment.php

Can't find any upfront interior photos for tonight...if someone is serious from this forum I'll go down to the storage yard and snap additional photos. Let me know via email.

Up front in the gooseneck area is a main bank of cabinets that houses the stereo and separates the sleeper compartment from the rest of the trailer...sleeper access is through an opening. This keeps the sleeper warm and offers some privacy from the garage area.

Cover Shop trailer door inside.JPG Cover Shop trailer door.JPG

OK plenty of calls and interest from near and far plus REALLY FAR. On Monday I will make a short video of the trailer that should answer many or the questions that I'm getting. I will also get the use clip reading from the trailer for all of the technical specs that I don't know off hand. Thanks again for all of the interest. Guessing it's spoken for by Monday. I should have had an auction...oh well it's an awesome trailer and someone is going to continue to enjoy it as I have so that is ALL GOOD

Thank you everyone for your interest. We have a sale pending. In the event that this falls through I'll go back and speak with each prospective buyer in the order of your calls and messages. Cheers to all and thanks again Snowesters

Premium Features

Back