• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

P vill saterday 25th

Apr 11, 2008
Who is going what time I'm shooting to be there around 8:30 9:00 or so, need someone to ride with have room on the trailer call me I'm in anchorage. 382-4359

Name is Sam

just for the day

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
where's this Pville located? Is it far from Palmer? I'm gettin an itchin to get out on my Doo.:D

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Like mile 114 past wasilla. right after the talkeetna Y i should say. Then 9 ish miles down a crappy road to crappy parking, then your at petersville. sounds like the winds been blowing, hopefully it gets a lil fresh and warms up for the weekend so we can have some loose snow

M
Oct 17, 2008
Anchorage, AK
The Petersville turnoff is about 20 miles past the Talkeetna turnoff on the left.
Will be out there Saturday to give the Ol' Assault her first rip. Sorry, we're booked up on truck room, but don't mind meeting up to meet some new sled junkies. Will be riding an Assualt, '08 Dragon, and an old yammer hammer. Look for the guy that is wheely-ing uncontrollable while yelling Whoooo really loud.

A

AKHark

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 19, 2008
Anchorage
Drive to mile 114 on Parks you'll be in Trapper Creek turn left on Petersville Road drive 14 miles to Kroto Creek parking lot.

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Thanks for the directions. Should be able to find it...GPS works wonders.
mattdenn....if we make it we'll be sure to keep an eye out for you. We'll both be riding Ski-Doo's. :beer;

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
My hubby works for a transportation company and he said that the line drivers that go through there said that there is about 3 feet of snow and that's just along the highway :D - so it should be pretty good in the hills

Watch out for that phazer that didn't float! LOL!!...... and don't get your panties all wet, unless you just can't control your excitement!! I doubt the lakes, creeks and swamps will be frozen.

But most of all - HAVE A BLAST!! :beer;:beer;:beer; RIDE! RIDE! RIDE!!

If I can't join you then I'll be your cheerleader!!! :D :p

Apr 11, 2008
i have room on my trailer but call tonight befor 9:00 dont wana wake the street ill be on a 09 rmk shift 144 the poor mans dragon lawl 382-4359 lady rev if you wana meet in wasilla around 7:00 id be happy to convoy with yall ill be getting gas at tasoro in the fred myers parking lot wow my spelling is bad today and id rather type this than fix it.

Name is sam if you call

H
Dec 11, 2007
Valley Boy
A friend of mine who I played hockey with today said that there is only two feet of snow in Petersville proper ... his sister actually lives in Petersville.

Be careful of stumps and rocks folks. Its a lil bit early still.

Highlife

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
seen two fellas today at the gas station who just got back from Pville.

Both sleds were broke- :( One lost a steering rack and the other lost a shock.

I'm not sure if it was due to the thin snow, but either way its not "soft" put there yet. They said there was about 3ft of snow.

Juat enough to hide all the suprises :)

I learned my lessson from early riding last season. I went and bought an 800 Mod, now my skis wont hit the ground to hit sh it :)

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
We went on Saturday, played in the swamps with no problems at all with any of our sleds. Found some nice powder but the trail was brutal once we got back on, and the area needs more snow plus the creeks are still wide open. Had a blast though for a first ride of the season but man am I sore, the trail back there SUCKS!

Anyone handing out free massages?

Premium Features