• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OK! Mother Nature, quit f*@$*n around!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
nothing to see here....move along

photobucket-3878-1320977276098.jpg

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I drove over RE pass sunday afternoon and there was maybe 8" of snow in the meadows at best.

I dont know if its snowed there since.

god I gotta get my f*cking sled put back together already this is f*cking retarded right now.

B
Sled is apart and I ain't driving 8 hours to ride 36" average. I'll be patient (as I can be) and wait. If there was over 72" I'd do the drive[/QUOTE]

well you are much more patient than me , but there is 4' average , but you do have a long drive , glad it is only 2 hrs from house to lot for me.........................

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I drove over RE pass sunday afternoon and there was maybe 8" of snow in the meadows at best.

I dont know if its snowed there since.

god I gotta get my f*cking sled put back together already this is f*cking retarded right now.

It's been sunny and warm, but the weather is gonna change tomorrow night

Sled is apart and I ain't driving 8 hours to ride 36" average. I'll be patient (as I can be) and wait. If there was over 72" I'd do the drive

well you are much more patient than me , but there is 4' average , but you do have a long drive , glad it is only 2 hrs from house to lot for me.........................[/QUOTE]

It's a very long drive for me.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Ha..........Ralph, you said patient. Now that is funny!!!

You are as patient as someone being stuck on the tarmac, in a plane without a gate to go to...............with diarrhea!

Talk nice to Mother Nature........talk real nice. :face-icon-small-dis

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Ha..........Ralph, you said patient. Now that is funny!!!

You are as patient as someone being stuck on the tarmac, in a plane without a gate to go to...............with diarrhea!

Talk nice to Mother Nature........talk real nice. :face-icon-small-dis

Hey, no need for trash talk.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
I can't control myself either... So my next two days off I'm chasing ducks, following 10 days off I'll be deer hunting back east. By the time I come back in December it should be deep enough! Hopefully I can fit some time to get the sleds finished by then!! It needs to pile up though! Can't wait for enough snow to have some fun...

Premium Features