• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OIL UP or DOWN??

I wasn't sure where to post this but who sells an affordable Synthetic APV snowmobile oil for a decent/best price pickup or delivered?

I am no more a believer in oil brand than snowmobile brand. I just want a decent synthetic that meets or exceeds JASO FD, TC-W3.

I have a 2011 AC M8 and hate paying 42 bucks + tax or shipping a gallon jug. I live in Kirkland, WA

Sometimes at the end of the season I can find $29 a gallon at CDN. Tire in Vancouver, CA but I'm dry now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated:face-icon-small-hap

mystik about $24 a gallon, full synthetic, been running it the last 2 seasons. i'm the same as you don't think the $50 dollar a gallon is any better. been riding two strokes for almost 40 years and have run everything under the sun and have never had a oil related failure. as long as your getting the right mixture i can't see any oil made for the application ever causing a problem.

agree 100%. I have 3 jugs of polaris oil ($46 a gallon) when they are empty i will b switching to mystik JT-4 ($22 a gallon).

$33 a gallon for amsoil intercepter if you are a preferred customer. At least that is what I pay thru a buddy of mine.

I used to run polaris ves gold. Now I buy synthetic penzoil at wal-mart in the marine section. It's just a little over 15 dollars a gallon, so thats tough to beat imo.

Klotz Oil

I can get you a case of 4 gallons of Klotz Techniplate snowmobile oil shipped to your door for 140.00.

It is a 100% synthetic oil made to work in sleds with or without powervalves. It can work in either premix or oil injection applications.

Snowmobile TechniPlate® TC-W3 is a pure synthetic lubricant. Extremely high load carrying capacity for reduced engine wear and low maintenance. Clean Burn™ No-Smoke Technology eliminates carbon and residue build-up. Meets and exceeds API TC, TC-W, NMMA TC-W3, JASO FD and ISO-EGD specifications for certified warranty compliance in Ski-Doo®, Polaris®, Yamaha® and Arctic Cat® snowmobiles,

It is a good oil.

Rick
763-479-2478
Klotzlubemn@aol.com

Premium Features

Back