• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OIL RESERVOIR RING - BRP # 519000296

Bought this a couple of months ago. BRP original part. Cost me about 10 USD here in Sweden. Thats about 1/3 of the price of the aftermarket prices over here.

BRP # 519000296

25qxkqr.jpg

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
will be looking into this ring they are now making .. i contacted them last year on this .. will still be making and selling these sleeves as i have for the past 10 years ...

XP INSTALLED.jpg

Last edited:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Dan they obviously stole your idea. I bought rings from you for all of my sleds and my buddies too. Simple fix for a very common problem. They will prolly be installed on all the 2013s now.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I agree, Dan had this idea for a long time before BRP just now came out with the fix. I guess they didn't want to be left out of the market. $10 or $100 more I would still buy from Dan on this one, BRP is just stealing his fix!!

Start yo whish that I didnt post this tread...

Why do you ride Ski-doo when it seems that you hate them?

I will buy this from BRP instead of paying 30-40 usd for a aftermarket product that they make over here in Sweden.

Or take it for free when using the warranty.

I wonder if the one that invent the wheel, cried too when someone copy it...

Dan: Any patent on your product?

Last edited:

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
No one said we hate skidoo machines just the fact that it took someone else making a dollar to fix their sleds for them to realize there was a problem that's all.:usa2:

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
No one said we hate skidoo machines just the fact that it took someone else making a dollar to fix their sleds for them to realize there was a problem that's all.:usa2:

NO DOUBT ABOUT THIS! DAN IS THE MAN - you need to buy from HIM and NOT SKIDOO in our books!!!

Have FUN!

G MAN

I understan you, and Dan, but I cant see why you are so angry for this litle thing. All developement is based on this. All companies stealing ideas from each other...

I would hate anybody it would be the aftermarket company which copied this for a while and take 30-40USD here in Sweden. That price is Dan for sure able to beat!

But, if dan is able to send me a ring for 10USD including ship costs I would buy it.

Sorry for bad english by the way, I am from Sweden and just now had a bunch of beers...

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I understan you, and Dan, but I cant see why you are so angry for this litle thing. All developement is based on this. All companies stealing ideas from each other...

I would hate anybody it would be the aftermarket company which copied this for a while and take 30-40USD here in Sweden. That price is Dan for sure able to beat!

But, if dan is able to send me a ring for 10USD including ship costs I would buy it.

Sorry for bad english by the way, I am from Sweden and just now had a bunch of beers...

Now I'm jealous, I wanted a bunch of beers by now!!!! All in good fun don't take it personally!!! We all just need some snow

D

DAN03REV

Oct 20, 2008
ALGONA, IOWA
made a few phone calls to BRP on Monday .. missed a call back from BRP headquarters today .. will see what they have to say .. :face-icon-small-con

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
been running DanO's oil rez sleeves for years
last yr when i bought my Poo, I ordered one and had it in before I had 1km on the sled

will also be ordering one for my '13 XM as well
solid product and even better guy to deal with

Premium Features