• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFT Racing Website

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
nice site. cool 8mm type theme. great lay out. i think it sweet. moto a phazer pic is on its way.

K

khk

Dec 3, 2007
Underwood WA
Glad to see your web site is up and running looks good and good luck with the new biz I will be ordering some things soon for my summer project

J
Nov 27, 2007
oft

talked to jeff from oft, great guy who's main goal is to put out a quality product. I cant wait to get my pieces and see what they have in the works for fall, its all hush hush. He said its something big power sleds will want. :D

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Yer blocks shipped out today Julio. We shipped the parts to a couple of those "other" guys you "may, or may not be affiliated with on a seasonal basis" as well.

Classic-Winking.gif

I hope they work "eh"!
P.S. - bring us back some Molson cans, we're runnin' short on aluminum to make parts that work in Canada!​

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
now that the hats out of the bag jeff. you need to clue us in what oft has in the works. (what ya makin) i buy parts all year , id hate to buy some other guys stuff and have oft come out with something better and cooler.come on put us on edge, something to look forward to. p.s. you will have my first order by weeks end

Last edited:
M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Geez Rev, I'm have'n a hard time sharin' secrets with a guy who's got all his sleds fer sell!

All I can tell you at the moment is... NOTHING!!! :D

Naw, what Julio is talking about has to do with some trick rear axle and wheel stuff...

buuuuuuuut.... there's a bit of other goodies as well!!!

patience grasshoppa...

kung-fu-master-po-and-caine.jpg

Last edited:

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
talked to jeff from oft, great guy who's main goal is to put out a quality product. I cant wait to get my pieces and see what they have in the works for fall, its all hush hush. He said its something big power sleds will want. :D

Wheelie bars?

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Yessir! Offset axles are in the works. We will start with an 8" wheel offset. If there is more call for them, we will go up in wheel size as well.

I hope there is a call for larger ones... then I can justify the 10's I want on MY SLED!!! :D

T

tfrick821

Nov 27, 2007
eastern ia
I dont know if you guys have plans on it but I would like to see another company build aftermarket rails, your extensions look great but nothing looks as clean as a one piece rail. Iceage rails look great but it would be nice to have options.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Yessir! Offset axles are in the works. We will start with an 8" wheel offset. If there is more call for them, we will go up in wheel size as well.

I hope there is a call for larger ones... then I can justify the 10's I want on MY SLED!!! :D

Are you makin Julio a Wind Drift detector? Just curious....

Premium Features