• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

>>>Official Power Commander V Thread<<< Polaris 800 C.F.I.'s

This probably belongs in swap...but since this is the subject at hand....I just did the PMS piston update and don't need my PCV. For Sale..1/2 price or make an offer. 701-789-1067 Darren

This probably belongs in swap...but since this is the subject at hand....I just did the PMS piston update and don't need my PCV. For Sale..1/2 price or make an offer. 701-789-1067 Darren

Why wouldn't you want to run the pcv? I don't see how the new pistons fix the fueling issues.

, i have a 2010 polaris dragon 800 CFI and have recently purchased the PC V SLP made me a map for 5000-8000 feet , i ride from 3400 + should i go with a different map? and if so any suggestions? obviously like everyone else i want more power reliably

Thanks Taylor

I'm interested to know if the standard pcv can be used for turbo applications. I've got a pcv with wideband 2 and LCD. I am going to run with CPI twins (because I have them), with mtntk fix kit and PAR 12.5 heads initially. Just to get out riding.

But I also have a boondocker turbo kit with adjustable wastegate, ebc, etc. And I would love to use switched maps and maybe auto tuning as well since I can tune for high and low boost and different fuel if I want. I would prefer to keep the pcv on and just not use the boondocker box. Can I do that on the standard pcv or do I have to have the boost and fuel version?

Premium Features

Back