• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Front end.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Looking for options to the nytro front end. Yamaha replaced all the ball joints and bushings 3 times on my sled under warranty and yet again after a few 100km they are worn out again.

I was wondering if the main problem it the stupid plastic bushings? I was check out ulmer racing oilite bushing kit but appears out of stock on just about everything.

Anyone had luck with the oilite and stock set up or should I just give up and go aftermarket?

Thoughts?

I had oilite bushings in my stock front end and never had a problem with them wearing like the stock plastic bushings. The front end was tight, except for the ball joints.

I ended up installing a Timbersled front end and like the geometry better than stock. It is more stable on the trails and drops a few pounds too.

I also have a second brand new set of Nytro oilite bushings still in the box from Ulmer Racing. PM me if you are interested.

How do the z bros hold up with the plastic bushings....got a new set sitting here and wondering if I should install the brass from ulmer...whats the verdict?:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features

Back