• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro EFI on a Vector

Y

Yamaha_nisse

Hi,

Have the opportunity to buy a complete harness with EFI and all electrical parts.

But to the question, will it work?

I have a turbo Vector from 2006. So this would be gr8 upgrade for tuning etc.

Thanks Rasmus

it should work they did it to the vec now stock so it will work as long as you have the whole efi system including the ecu. you will probably need a fueling box because you will probably have to adjust the fuel as iam guessing you are using a nytro efi which is a 1050 vs the vec at 973cc.:beer;

Good answer,

My biggest concern is the stator, how big a difference is there between these to?

May it work to fit a Nytro stator on to a Vector?

Thanks Rasmus

Cool Idea

I have thought of this idea as well. If I could pick up a electrical and fuel system from a nytro I would be very interested in trying it as well. I think you would need a controller that is capable of taking fuel away from the map though. I am not sure if pure logic is able to remove fuel? Maybe Rapid bike or pc autotune would be what i would lean towards.

i'm thinking your gonna have to tune the stock fuel system first then slap on your fuel controller, I play with the fuel on my stock motors. If you take your sled into the dealer they can get ur stock fuel injection working right to fuel the right amount for the 973 vec, i think u might have problems not setting up stock fuel as the ecu is gonna be fueling for a 1050 nytro. its pretty neat how much u can actually change the fuel map playin with stock

Fuel injected vector

I would think maybe you could get the fuel map loaded in for the 2010 vector that is now fuel injected. Probally no problem then go from there. It would reason to think that they didn't change anything other than programming unless the injectors are different from the vector to the nytro.

That's a good idea turbo583!

Because I can't see any problems loading the Vector map into the ECU, or?

I also run boost on my vector so I will need a stand-alone tuner, maybe MCX tuner will work? The one they have for the nytro. :rolleyes:

Thanks Rasmus

Premium Features

Back