• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NX (Nitrous Express) installation instructions for Yamaha RX1

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Anybody running the NX wet kit on their RX1? Have an extra set of instructions laying around? My kit has the auxiliary tank, purge valve, bottle heater, pressure switches, etc...if that helps. I'm sure I'll get it installed but instructions would greatly expedite my effort. I've already looked around the internet and haven't found anything RX1 specific...or even sled specific at that. I know there must a RX1 specific set out there somewhere...

Also - any concerns or recommendations installing this on a turbo-sled?

Thank you for your help,
turboDS1300

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Anybody running the NX wet kit on their RX1? Have an extra set of instructions laying around? My kit has the auxiliary tank, purge valve, bottle heater, pressure switches, etc...if that helps. I'm sure I'll get it installed but instructions would greatly expedite my effort. I've already looked around the internet and haven't found anything RX1 specific...or even sled specific at that. I know there must a RX1 specific set out there somewhere...

Also - any concerns or recommendations installing this on a turbo-sled?

Thank you for your help,
turboDS1300

I know it's not much help as they use the sport bike kit for snowmobiles. I found when I installed my kit you have to just "make it work" on your application. The link below will lead you to the installation directions.
http://www.nitrousexpress.com/power_sports/snowmobile.htm

kinger9

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
www.piergenius.com
I have had it on my RX1 when I had my RX1 its very simple and I can walk you through most of it but I dont have a specific install manual.

Premium Features