• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New turbo System

Are you talking about this one? Because it sure looks like a re-branded PUSH

attachment.php

7-000~~element62.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. It is

Guy in Canada that was partnered with ken got tired of not getting his kits so he had to start building his own.

Are you talking about this one? Because it sure looks like a re-branded PUSH

attachment.php

7-000~~element62.jpg

Yes did some digging and talked to them but there kits are a month or more away.
Got a call from Ken at push and going with his kit once they get moved and he gets it boxed up.

Don't expect much for support from Push. Ken almost never answers his phone and can take forever to get parts from. If you do go Push I would recommend buying from one of his dealers so at least you can get support from them. Ken is a good guy though, and is very helpful if you can get a hold of him.

Don't expect much for support from Push. Ken almost never answers his phone and can take forever to get parts from. If you do go Push I would recommend buying from one of his dealers so at least you can get support from them. Ken is a good guy though, and is very helpful if you can get a hold of him.
The dealers i spoke with says best kit out there but your right they could not get kits from him.He did get back to me fairly quick better than some i tryed to contact.

Premium Features

Back