• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New track for the Apex MTX

Hit a fence post on my Apex MTX SE on the first ride of the season and tore up the stock Mav track. Looking for suggestions on what track to replace it with or just stick with a new Maverick? How about the drivers since I'm going to be in there? Let me know what you all think. Thanks!

get avid drivers and camoplast challenger extreme with 2.5 paddle, do it all and do it right while you have the chance and don't waste your time with another maverick.

Agree on the camo extreme. As for the drivers....if the sled is not boosted the stock drivers will last for years. My stock drivers have 6500 miles on them. Eric

Agree on the camo extreme. As for the drivers....if the sled is not boosted the stock drivers will last for years. My stock drivers have 6500 miles on them. Eric

my sled is one of 3 apexs that i know of that destroyed stock drivers. the reaseon i went with camo extreme was might as well do that while changing out the drivers.

FWIW
Run your track too loose and you will destroy any driver...that includes the avid's. Eric

ya if you run the track too loose. deff not an issue for my drivers

Last edited:
I recommend the 15" wide

I run the PC and I'm not boosted......I like the narrower PC track handles better, carves easier and you have more room in the tunnel to evacuate snow and keep track speed up! It's considerably lighter then the Camo extreme so clutching changes are NILL......your choice but either way I'd go 15" wide....carves easier!

Premium Features

Back