• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Central Oregon!

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
Hello,
I recently moved from Lake Tahoe to Central Oregon. I left all my riding buddies and sled behind (sold). :(
I was unsure about the upcoming season, but as it nears, I am getting more excited to ride.
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who rides, or any places to ride here.
Can your guys help me out? Point me in the right directions, let me tag along?
I have yet to pick up another sled, but I know where they are selling them right now :)
If I can connect, I will pick one up.

I am a decent, safe rider, have all the avy gear and know how to use it, and have several rescue courses under my belt.

Thanks
Kyle

• 1 Star
Reactions: K3

jonathanlo

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2018
Weiser, ID
Where in central Oregon? Like Bend/Sisters areas? Towards the north, there's Sumpter area. It's a drive. Or there's Mt. Hood area and some sno-parks around there. I've only ridden in Sumpter and near the Eagle Caps. That's all eastern Oregon though.

A
Jan 13, 2012
Central Washington
I lived in Lapine for 14 years. Great snowmobiling within 10 miles in any direction. We went to a different plave every weekend. Newberry Crater was our favorite. These photos were taken in 2002. It may be a little more crowded these days.

GA1XIGq.jpg

OoJdtTK.jpg

4cpJu1C.jpg

Premium Features