• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Subforum?

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Since I am looking for some parts to buy and I have a heck of a time sifting through 28+ pages of a thread like this:

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52259

Is there anyway we could create a sub forum under Alaska that has threads for items for sale. HCS has an example of what I would like to see here:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showforum=85

If you look toward the top you will see a "Alaska-only Classified Section"

If we could have someone set this up under the "Alaska" forum it would make it so much easier to find stuff for sale. You create a thread, members can pm you and if you sell the item you can posted as sold.

I know this is an administration issue for the site folks but it sure would be nice.

just my two cents...

Ride hard and safe!

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
I second this! It works very well at HCS, and I'm sure SnoWest won't want to be out done by Flat-landers!

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Well there is one.. anyone else? Guys don't make me feel like a smuck for creating this thread.. come on.. it's a good idea and you know it.

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Well, now here's a good question. How do we contact the admin's of this site to see if they think it's a good idea and whether or not they can set this up?

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
I sent this link to the webmaster so we shall see what happens. Hopefully they like the idea as well and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I agree, however to fix the 28 page problem we have now everyone could go back and delete their posts for items that are sold! I have called on many things on there that people have said "Oh, I sold that two months ago"!:rolleyes:

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Well that was a waste of time and effort. No response from the web master, nada.. Not sure what the hell I was thinking even bringing this up.. Now my stupid feelings are hurt..:(

Premium Features