• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New sleds are arriving... winter must be close

I am over the top happy with my 2018 175X. The sled is absolutely amazing in every way. There is no where that sled won't go. It's a tractor, but feels much shorter than it is. Almost ordered another 175 in red, but decided to hold the 165 one more year and order a 2020.

Cant wait to see a picture of that beast! Any mods planned?

A full Fox float QRS 3 Evol R Kashima coated shock set up front and rear, with rear lock out option, from Toms Snowmobile is 100% going in. Clutching is a must as well as a RPM Composites skid plate... will see from there. Possibly an extra air mover[emoji6].

A full Fox float QRS 3 Evol R Kashima coated shock set up front and rear, with rear lock out option, from Toms Snowmobile is 100% going in. Clutching is a must as well as a RPM Composites skid plate... will see from there. Possibly an extra air mover[emoji6].

Sounds like a good list! But you really peaked my interest with extra air mover.... :face-icon-small-hap

The investments that went into the manufacturing facility in Valcourt a couple years ago are starting to show. Also, they likely are getting better at making the G4. Good news, it is flippin August! New Record?

Last nights rain, left snow up high. Thought I’d put up a couple pictures. Till I can get to the dealer to pick up the new beast. Just been way to busy...

bca46c49d26920f74c14ed9fb7c6f977.jpg
35bc68a444c453d4a61dc0fa5c495bce.jpg

1045646a5e9b98250fc2925d694621fe.jpg

Do you have any info on Toms new clutching? I noticed he posted about it last spring. Sounds like he did a lot of testing! Bring on the snow!

Do you have any info on Toms new clutching? I noticed he posted about it last spring. Sounds like he did a lot of testing! Bring on the snow!

Other than he has been getting good results, not really. Sounded like he was waiting to verify a couple things before getting too many sets out.

Just got word from my dealer that sled production is facing a 2-3 week delay on sleds still being built.

Wonder what the delay is for?

Still haven’t had time to go get mine[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more red I’m seeing the more I wish I would have checked one instead of all black... beautiful sled.

Premium Features

Back