• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT - GoPro Mount to Replaces all Others!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
It may not be "new" but it's new to me as I had never seen one before. My issue with the mounts that came with my Hero5 was that you couldn't lock it's position and was constantly out of alignment. Ran across this mount that clips to the mouth guard on your helmet and got a couple to try. I immediately ordered inventory and put them on the website. It can be used for soooo many different things it's unreal and at $49.95 its a bargain.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_product=883&controller=product

This was from last weekend on my helmet.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SQijVGtts4c" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Love this mount! Fits perfect on the front of my fxr fx-1 helmet and is really secure. I could actually swing my helmet around by holding on to the mount.

Thanks Sled Solutions for an awesome mount!

365f63e8cef09c59c0ddd04095c97e46.jpg

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Love this mount! Fits perfect on the front of my fxr fx-1 helmet and is really secure. I could actually swing my helmet around by holding on to the mount.

Thanks Sled Solutions for an awesome mount!

365f63e8cef09c59c0ddd04095c97e46.jpg

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

Whats it look like on the inside of the helmet?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Tater Chip-Clip GoPro Mount? Seriously? Not!

And it can do double duty as a Tater Chip-Clip! Glad ya'all like it, but it's not for me. That's an expensive Tater Chip-Clip ($50)!

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
And it can do double duty as a Tater Chip-Clip! Glad ya'all like it, but it's not for me. That's an expensive Tater Chip-Clip ($50)!

When you consider what one could spend on a variety of mounts which requires the sticky mount on anything you want the camera on this is a steal.

Just my opinion, I ran across it and thought it was a great product to add to our catalog.

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
I've been using the standard mounts the past couple years but did try this one out just recently. I really liked it. Could barely tell it was there when riding and was easy to pop on/off. As you can see from his posted videos, the view is great as well. Happy I have it and it will work in multiple mounting applications.

I8URCAT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Spokane, WA
I have this mount and it works excellent. I think it gives a much better pov than a chest or helmet mount. The spring on the hinge is pretty strong and gives it quite a bit of clamping force. I'm not worried about it falling off my helmet. The only thing that needs changed is the name... Dango? Wtf? This obviously should have been called the shark bite!
65cde29cf773d477c71498c36a10bf67.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
The more I use this mount the more I LOVE IT!!

I'm with you there. My favorite part is not being clothes lined by tree branches anymore and the fact that you can hear my lovely singing in my helmet better when I'm in a groove LOL!!

Thank you much SledSolutions for a kick azz mount!!! Can't wait to use it on my dirt bike this season.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I'm with you there. My favorite part is not being clothes lined by tree branches anymore and the fact that you can hear my lovely singing in my helmet better when I'm in a groove LOL!!

Thank you much SledSolutions for a kick azz mount!!! Can't wait to use it on my dirt bike this season.

I figured it would sound more like darth vader :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features