• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Mo-Flow Vents for the M-Series

S

SnowBound

Here are a few pics of some new vents we have available for the M-Series. We now have Intake Strip Vents that go in between the ribs of the nose cone. Using these vents along with our Front Intake Kit is the best way to get cold air to flow directly into your aftermarket intake. Our Rear Side Panel Vents will help evacuate hot air from the engine compartment. We also have a Stock Intake Replacment Vent that replaces your torn or damaged vents. The Upper Gauge vent is somthing that everyone can use. Not only does it remove upper hot air built up in side the engine compartment, it will also help defog your goggles and keep your gloves warm and dry in between riding. All of our vents are made of an industructable mesh that is bonded to a durable Abs Plastic frame. We also supply all mounting hardware. These vents should be up on our website in the next few weeks. In the meantime if you need to place an order or have any questions just P.M. me, email, or call direct.

Arctic Cat Front Intake Strip Vents.jpg Arctic Cat Full View Rear Side Panel Vent.jpg Arctic Cat Rear Side Panel Vent.jpg Arctic Cat Stock Intake Vent replacement.jpg Arctic Cat Upper gauge Vent.jpg

Looking good Mike, I am glad you did these areas of the m. I show the buddies who use your other vents these ones also. Thanks for getting adam his side vents so quickly.

chris

Thanks Chris, especially for all your support.

I also have some vents for the stock air box. I'll try to get some pics up today.

Premium Features

Back