• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW: Fly Racing F2 Carbon Acetylene - Flo Orange / XL

K

khogan

Dec 18, 2007
Bozeman, MT
PRICE DROPPED
New in Box - Fly Racing F2 Carbon Acetylene - Flo Orange / Adult XL
$175 OBO + Shipping.
Text, Call or Email. Do NOT PM me!
406-600-Forty, Forty
KirkHogan@gmail.com

-SNELL M2010, DOT Approved For USA - other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market
-Composite Construction Shell - outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light
-Dual Density EPS Liner - two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
-Multi-port Air Induction Cooling System - eleven (11) intake and four (4) exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool
-Tri-vent Goggle Anti-fog Vents - three (3) air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
-Flow Through EPS And Comfort Liner Air System - EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
-Quick Release Washable Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads - plush liner absorbs sweat, provides plenty of ventilation, and is easy to remove and clean with out quick-snap system
-Custom Molded Rubber Trim With Nose Guard - with its smooth lines the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose
-Lightweight Aluminum Hardware

Fly Helmet 1.jpg Fly Helmet 2.jpg Fly Helmet 3.jpg

K

khogan

Dec 18, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I wear a 7 1/8 and it was just a touch too big. I currently, and have always, worn a large and it fits very tight (like borderline headache). I just made a mistake when ordering this and it is not like I am going to grow into it at my age.

Thanks, let me know if you want me to package it up.

Premium Features